You know those days where you wind up at home wondering how the heck you got there? Your life is on auto-pilot; you’re going through the motions; you are surviving, not living.
But you have life dreams and creative business goals. You’re ready to make a change. You are HUNGRY to live life ON purpose, but you’re spinning your wheels and can’t get sh*t done.
That’s where I COME In!
a Co-ACTIVE TRAINED SUCCESS COACH ♥ INTUITIVE ♥ BAD ASS ♥ GROUNDED IN GRATITUDE ♥ AWFUL LIAR ♥ AVID AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER ♥ TED TALKS ADDICT ♥ TRINIDADIAN ♥ WILDLY CURIOUS ♥ Ex-EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ♥ a TRAINED CRISIS LINE VOLUNTEER ♥ FAMILY CENTERED
- The Coaches Training Institute utilizes the Co-Active Coaching Model, a program accredited by the International Coach Federation. As a Success Coach, I have the necessary skill set to bring you to a place of self-awareness and courageous action. Paired with my extensive background as an Executive Assistant, I understand people, am keenly intuitive and basically get sh*t done.
- Being Trini means that I will challenge your excuses, and give you those hard truths. As a Trini, I know how to bring passion and comedy to any situation!
- Being a photographer means that I constantly seek unique angles and perspectives. My goal is to gift you with the wide angle lens to broaden your view.
- Being family-centered and a volunteer enthusiast means that I inherently value people and community. Paired with my training as a crisis line volunteer, I can keep a cool head when sh*t hits the fan.
- Being a TED Talks Addict means I am one Curious George; sometimes we need to question even the most mundane beliefs/decisions we make. You can count on me to bring you closer to your most genuine self.